Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the best software for making and presenting office presentations. It has many functions, which makes the presentation good and interesting. Using PowerPoint, you can even make some puzzling games, which makes your presentation more interesting.
You can download a free template from PowerPoint help and make Jeopardy games easily. After downloading the template, you can add questions and answers to modify the template. You can also add different colors and graphics to make the game visually attractive. You can also create a jeopardy game from scratch if you want.
If you want to make a jeopardy game for your PowerPoint presentation, try the following steps provided by PowerPoint help.
Steps to follow
- Open PowerPoint on your computer and choose a blank presentation. Then choose the blank presentation in the Auto Layout box and click OK.
- Navigate to view menu and choose Master and then slide master. Then choose a background color from the format menu and click apply to all option.
- If you want, you can change the font size and type.
- Choose slide from the view menu. Navigate to insert menu and select Table. Take as many columns and rows that you need.
- Enter the name of each category in the top row of each column.
- Choose all the text in the table, navigate to Format menu, and click Paragraph. Then, make the justification to Centered.
- Select a new slide from the insert menu and add a question on this slide, you can also add pictures if you want.
- You can add the picture by clicking on the insert menu, and then choose a picture and after that you can change the size of the image.
- Select the arrow from the new slide and navigate to the insert menu, then select Hyperlink. From the popup menu, choose the ‘place in this document’ option. Then choose the first slide as the place for the document and click OK.
- Navigate to the first page and enter the mark that is given for this question in the right place.
- Again, select the Hyperlink from the insert menu and then choose Place this document. In the popup menu, choose the slide you just created now and click OK.
- Add all the questions and their marks in the similar way.
- After adding all the questions, select the view menu and choose Slideshow.
- Make a test on the game and if necessary, make some adjustments.
Follow these steps to make your PowerPoint presentations interesting and attractive.