Microsoft PowerPoint is an application which helps you to create presentations. In order to make your presentation more live, you can add animations like movies, pictures, audio files etc into the presentation slides. It will help you to catch the attention of the audience. The article will provide you instructions to create PowerPoint presentations by incorporating the animated backgrounds.
Instructions to Follow
In order to give animated backgrounds for PowerPoint slideshows, you need to follow the instructions as given below:
- First click on the “Start” button which is provided at the bottom left side of your desktop. From the resulting menu options, click on “All Programs”. A list of programs will be displayed on the screen. You need to select the program which is named as “Microsoft Office”. Among the Microsoft Office programs, select “Microsoft PowerPoint”.
- A new PowerPoint window will be displayed on the screen. In that window, you need to click the tab which is labeled as “File”. From the resulting options, click “Open”è “Browse”. You need to double-click the slideshow file name in order to open it. Then scroll to the slide.
- Now click on the tab which is labeled as “Design”. This tab is displayed at the top of the screen. Then click on the button which is labeled as “Background Styles” provided at the right-side of the ribbon toolbar. Now click the option which is titled as “Format Background”.
- A new Format Background pop-up menu will be displayed on the screen. In the pop-up window, you need to select the menu which is labeled as “Fill”. Click the “Picture or texture fill” radio button.
- Now click “File” button which comes under the section labeled as “Insert From”. Here you can browse for the movie background or other animation backgrounds to be used in your slideshow presentation. Once you double-click on the multimedia file, the slide background will be automatically updated.
- Click the “Close” button in order to close down the “Format Background” menu. Click on the button labeled “Apply to All” in order to use the selected animations or movie background on all the currently active slides that appears on the slide deck. After that, click the “Close” button.
These are the simple steps that will help you to create animated backgrounds for PowerPoint. Please have it a try!Google+