Adding background music in PowerPoint
As we all know, PowerPoint from Microsoft is one of the most widely used presentation software across the globe. The reason is simple; it offers a wide range of tools and options for us to build the most sophisticated presentations with ease. There are lots of options to make our presentations more appealing. There are several animated backgrounds for PowerPoint presentations available that allow superb interpretation of facts and figures. This is very useful for preparing educational seminars, conducting financial and statistical reviews of business performances during a board meeting, etc. But not many would be aware of the fact that it is possible to add background music to a PowerPoint presentation.
Yes it is possible to add music to your presentations and if you don’t know how, then here are detailed step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this property in your presentations.
- First find a good music tone to match your presentation. Try to get some melodious music or formal music that will create a smooth ambience for the presentation. Do not by any chance put a jazzy or rock music for an educational or business presentation as you will get the wrong attention.
- Since most versions of PowerPoint support WAV, MP3 and MDI formats, you need to choose a music file in any of these formats for proper playback.
- Next it is time to insert the audio file into your presentation. For that press “Insert” followed by “Movies and Sounds” and then select “Sound from File”.
- Choose your already decided music file and press “OK”.
Music background for PowerPoint
- From the pop up window that appears, set the music to play “Automatically” or “When you click it” as per your choice. For the “Automatically” setting, the music will start when the slide show begins. The other option requires you to press the music icon to start playback.
- If you want to further customize the music playback settings like Timing, effects, etc you can do so by visiting the respective setting options in the drop down menu of the song. You can set the time, how many slides a particular music file plays, the volume and so on.
So in addition to adding animated backgrounds for PowerPoint presentations it is quite easy to add some music to pep up your slideshow. So making some heads turn during your college seminar or business conference is quite an easy task.
Creating animations for PowerPoint
What makes Microsoft PowerPoint a favorite for most of us? Because PowerPoint lets you make your presentations wonderful. Its simple-to-use features and interactive tools help you create really attractive presentations with much ease.
Animations for PowerPoint
Among its most salient features, animations play an important role in making your presentation impressive and attractive. By using animations in PowerPoint, your otherwise static presentation becomes alive and vibrant. You can have different animations that have been timed to create interesting presentations. If you want to create a dramatic feel, you can simply make the texts fly across the screen or scroll through. You can even make it grow or shrink as you want. There are different animation settings and styles for figures and texts. You can experiment with these different styles until you get the best one to suit your need. By default, the animations are set to play only once and after one complete cycle, it stops. But you can change the settings to make the animations repeat as a loop to get a continuous effect. You can adjust the speed of animations or set delays for it. Note that the animation-loop process differs from version to version in PowerPoint.
Setting animation-loop in PowerPoint 2007
- Add the animation to your PowerPoint presentation.
- Click on the item to select it.
- Now go the “Animations” tab and click the option “Custom Animation”.
- You will get a list of effects to choose from. Right-click on the effect that you want to add and select “Timing”.
- Click on the drop-down menu which is next to the “Repeat” label and select the option “Until End of Slide”.
- After this, click “OK” to exit.
Setting animation loop in PowerPoint
Setting animation-loop in PowerPoint 2010
- After you have added the animation to the presentation, click on the item to select it.
- Go to the “Animations” tab and click the button for “Show Additional Effects Options“.
- Go to the “Timings” tab and click on the drop-down menu next to “Repeat” label. Select the option “Until End of Slide”.
- Click “OK”
Now that you have set the animation-loop, it will continue to play until the end of the presentation. These animations for PowerPoint help your presentation get a completely different appeal and create a good impression among the viewers. PowerPoint comes built-in with lot of such features. Explore more such features and options and make your PowerPoint presentation stand out from the rest.
renaming animations for PowerPoint
MS PowerPoint has again proven that it is the go-to software when it comes to making presentations in front of an audience. Digital slideshows can be created with ease, and the customization of the way the slides appear is simple. Media elements like images and videos can be inserted in the slides, and sometimes one can even use video clips to set animated backgrounds. One of the problems with including static objects or animations for PowerPoint presentations is that the objects included are automatically named by the program in a generic fashion, making it hard to recognize them when they’re not displayed. The first textual input is named Text1, and the first title Title1, and so forth. The generic names are a constant source of confusion in cases where you have added a big number of objects, and sometimes you find it hard to keep track of what objects you have already added to the slides. When applying animations for PowerPoint presentations, a good way to organize them is by renaming them in a way you understand and would later recognize. This task is easily accomplished from the Selection pane that you find under the Home tab on the ribbon overhead.
How to rename PowerPoint objects
Follow the below steps to rename the PowerPoint objects. If doubts persist, call up the Microsoft support teams for further assistance.
- Open the PowerPoint application, then find and open the presentation that you want to make changes to.
- Find the Home tab in the upper left corner of the window and select it. Then choose Select from under the Editing menu you’ll find in the top right.
organizing animations for PowerPoint
- Go to the selection pane, which is the third of the options in the drop down menu, and choose it. This’ll display a pane on the right of the screen, and will contain all the objects that are in the slide.
- Select the object names to rename the objects. Alternatively, double click and type in the new name, followed by hitting the Enter key to save changes. Before exiting the program, if you get a Save Changes prompt, click Yes.
This is some information on how to change the names of the objects added into PowerPoint presentations, as this makes the organization of these objects much simpler. Hope this article was helpful and relevant. Have a nice day.
How to scroll an image in Poweroint
Microsoft power point comes bundled with the Office suite that consists of various other applications that usually render most of our office work fairly easy. Ken Burns was the person who invented a sense of motion even though the pictures were all motionless; this was what enabled users to view images like a motion picture. It’s pretty effortless to merge the Ken Burns effect into your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, which allows Windows users to add animated images into their presentation. If you are looking to find out how to create animations for powerpoint, just tag along the following guidelines.
- Click on the “Start” button to pick out the “Microsoft Office” suite from the startup menu, from which you will be able to launch the Microsoft PowerPoint application on your Windows desktop.
- Pick out a new presentation slide to which you wish to merge an image.
- In order to add an image into your slide go for the “Insert” button in which you should opt for the “Picture” tab.
- You can opt for an image stored on your computer hard drive by selecting the “Open” tab.
- After you have selected the picture tab, you will be able to opt for the “Animations” tab.
- Now just tag along the “Add Animation” tab in which you should go for the “Motion Path” tab, that is located below the current window.
- Now you will have to pick out a particular type of path by going to the “Lines” tab, which will allow users to scroll up and down the image inserted.
how to add animation in powerpoint
- Sometimes the photo that have been uploaded may not fit to your requirements; in that case you can make necessary modifications to it by clicking on anyone of the borders and dragging it as per your requirement.
- Opt for the scrolling effect that best fits your image, but make sure that you have altered the motion path as it will more often change when you bring in modifications to the image uploaded. Tag along the green arrow to modify starting point for the scrolling. Tag along the red arrow to pick out the end location.
- Just tag on the “Shift” key to make sure that you have maintained the path as per design.
If you are still facing trouble with configuring animations for PowerPoint presentation, dial up the Microsoft support center for further assistance.
what are animation effects for PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint is a commercial presentation graphics package developed by Microsoft which offers word processing, drawing , outlining and presentation management tools. All of these are so easy to learn and use. With PowerPoint you can also insert words and pictures on the slides you create. You can view the objects you inserted as soon as you click preview. Another feature named Animation is used in PowerPoint which helps the user to describe motions to objects that are inserted on their slides. It allows users to animate multiple objects residing on a slide. Animations for PowerPoint can be effectively used to capture audience’s attention. Read on to know the basics of the objects and the importance of creating animations in your documents!
Objects in PowerPoint
Anything and everything that you place on a PowerPoint slide is referred to as an object. Size, font, borders, colors are the various parameters that users can set on objects. Some examples of Objects in PowerPoint include Images, sound files, text files, graphics and so on.
Animations in PowerPoint
what are the objects in PowerPoint
You can launch Animation tool by selecting Animations from the menu bar. You can also set animations to various elements on your slide by just right clicking on a particular object and selecting Animation from the list. Animations can be given to every object in your document such as graphics, sound files and text files. The various effects that you can apply are Entrace, Exit, Move and Emphsis. Entrance can be used to make an object appear and Exit can be used to hide an object, and Move can be used to change the location of an object and Emphasis is used to edit properties of an object. You can set animations for various objects in a specific order or allocating fixed times or with the click of a mouse.
Slide Animations in PowerPoint
You can set animation effects for more than one objects residing on a slide. The transition effects used for your slides can also be animated while creating a slide show. The animations for PowerPoint allows the user to stay completely away from the computer and utilize the time to talk with the audience without even having to think about pressing keys to move each slide.
We hope the article has provided you with the information that you were looking for. Thank you for visiting and have a nice day!
Movie Credits in PowerPoint
The PowerPoint in Windows OS is a wonderful application developed by Microsoft Corporationsfor use in preparing presentations with slides supported by pictures, videos, texts and graphs. The facilities provided in PowerPoint are used to develop professional presentations with ease and better understanding. This is possible by presenting written information with pictures and motion slides which convey additional and useful information.
The best thing about the PowerPoint is that you can animate the picture or text that you wish to present to suite the message of the presentation. In animating an object in PowerPoint, you can have the options to animate it for the entrance, middle of the exit of the object. Besides, there are many options available for animation in a PowerPoint presentation such as the Credits animation that will make the animation look like a movie credit.
Here are the steps in animations for PowerPoint that you can follow to add the Credits animation in your presentation.
- First open the PowerPoint by double-clicking on it. Once it is open, select the slide where you want to add the effect of movie.
- Choose and then select the box where you want to add the effect. This may be a text box or an image box.
- From the PowerPoint ribbon, click the label Animations and then click again on the button marked as Custom Animation. In this, you will see the Credits effect option. This will make the PowerPoint items presentation scroll look like a movie credits.
- This action will open the Custom Animation window and click the Add Effect button in it.
- Navigate to the label Entrance and select the option marked as More Effects.
- The Add Entrance Effects window will open up. Inside it, select the Exciting group and again select Credits and confirm the selection by
- Look for the Custom Animation window located on the bottom of the screen and click on Play button. This will present a preview of the Credits effects on the PowerPoint slide and you will see the object that you have added display like a movie credits.
Following these steps in making your presentation will add the animations for PowerPoint and display the movie credit effect.
Hope you have found what you have been searching for by reading this article. Visit again for more updates. In fact, you can use the same instructions to opt for other animations as well. Good luck!
Animation effects in Microsoft PowerPoint
One of the major advantages in presenting your work in the form of PowerPoint slides is that you will be able to configure the numerous options available in the program. This would make it more interesting and colorful. You can also add some special effects to the slides to make them more attractive to the audience. With the help of these instructions, you will also be able to add animation effects in Microsoft PowerPoint. Follow these guidelines if you want to add an animated background for PowerPoint slides.
Instructions to add animation effects in MS PowerPoint
- Select the slide you want to modify with an animation effect. Slides can be found using the scroll bar in the “Slide Pane” or “Outline Pane” on the left-hand side of the screen. You can also use the “Slide Sorter” view to locate your slide by clicking on the “View” option located on the top menu bar.
- Select the text box that you want to modify and then click on the “Custom Animation” option located under the “Slide Show” option on the top menu bar.
- You can add effect to the slide by clicking on the “Add Effect” button.
Adding animation effects in Microsoft PowerPoint
- To modify the text, slide your cursor to “Entrance“, “Emphasis“, “Exit” and “Motion Path” options. You can change the appearance of the text when it appears first by using the “Entrance” option and the way it disappears off the screen can be modified by the “Exit” option. The appearance of the text can be changed by the “Emphasis” option and the direction the text will move as it enters and exits the slide can be changed with the help of the “Motion Paths” button.
- Change the starting, the direction and the speed of the text transition by configuring the options available below the “Add Effect” option.
- Click on the “Play” button in order to preview your work. If you want to make changes to certain box, you will be able to find them with ease since they are assigned a specific number.
These are the instructions that you should follow if you want to add animated background for PowerPoint slides. The instructions given here are simple and you will be able to finish off the procedure in a matter of minutes.
how to improve your presentation using PowerPoint
If you have conducted any business presentations or seminars you must know well about Microsoft PowerPoint. It is one of the best software for presenting presentations clearly and lucidly. Using this software, you can make picture slideshows showing memories of yesteryears to business presentations on the current fiscal health of a company. This software has many options which will help you to make your presentations interesting.
You can add images, headings and sentences to make your presentation easy. You can even give different colors to words for making it eye catching. In PowerPoint you can add themes, align pictures and letters and give a vibrant design. Apart from these, there are lots of other features in PowerPoint which helps to make your presentation better. There is an option to add animated backgrounds to your presentations. However, you have to learn how to use it properly. It is very easy to learn and use and you can try the following steps to create animated backgrounds for PowerPoint.
Steps to follow
- Open PowerPoint on your computer and click the Insert button and then select Video and click Video from File.
- Browse the video clip and double click the video that you want. Within a few minutes, a black box symbol which indicates the video appears on the slide.
the important features of PowerPoint
- Click on the small white box on the top of the video symbol and drag it to the top end of the slide.
- Repeat this process of dragging the white box from the center up to the bottom edge of the slide So that the rectangle covers the whole background.
- Select the slide and enable the new blue Video Tools on the top of the screen.
- Check mark in the box corresponding to Loop until Stopped writing in the ribbon.
- Now the video background will appear on the slide that you selected.
- If you want the backgrounds on all the pages of the presentation, while opening your software, click the View button, then click the Slide Master. After that follow the instructions that are shown on the screen.
Now you know that there are a lot of features in Microsoft PowerPoint that will help to improve your presentation. By following the above said steps you can easily make animated backgrounds for PowerPoint. Try this while you make your presentation and feel the difference.
Edit layers in Animation
PowerPoint is an incredible software presentation program from Microsoft. It comes as a part of Microsoft Office Suite of programs together with other programs like, Excel, MS Word, Publisher, Microsoft Outlook etc. PowerPoint presentation can have customized and layered animations that can spark wonder in an audience. With the Microsoft Office PowerPoint tools, adding animations is deceptively simple. However, once layering several animations on a slide, it becomes very difficult to select one layer for editing without choosing the layer on top instead. Here are the instructions on moving animations for PowerPoint presentation;
Instructions to edit layers in Animation PowerPoint slide
- Select and click the PowerPoint slide having the multilayered animation that you want to edit. Click on the “Animations” tab and then select “Custom Animations“. To the right of the slide, a box will appear with animation tools and, in the middle a list of the animations of that slide in order of appearance will appear.
- Move animations up or down in the layers by moving them in the list. Either click and drag an animation to the position you wish to move it, or click it to select and from under the list, use the up and down arrows to move the animation up or down one layer at a time.
- From the list, Click an animation and click the drop-down arrow to the right of the animation title. From the options, select “Show Advanced Timeline“. On a timeline, you will see all the animations occurring and how long they last. To adjust the length and the starting time of the animations, click and drag any of the time bars.
Edit layers in Animation
- By clicking on an animation, and clicking the button in the upper-left corner of the Custom Animation box, now labeled “Change“, change the animation. For that item, select a different animation. The previous animation will then be removed and replaced with the new one. If you don’t have an animation selected from the list in the Custom Animation box, the “Change” button is the same button you use to “Add Effect“.
- From the bottom of the Custom Animation box, Click “Play” to see the different layers animate on the slide and the timeline progress in the Advanced Timeline.
So, that’s how moving animations for PowerPoint procedure works. Thank you!
graphical interface in PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint is the most demanded commercial presentation software designed and controlled by the Microsoft Company. Besides high pitch functionality, the advanced collaboration tools in the PowerPoint are yet another reason for such huge demands for the program in the computer industry.
Features of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a good platform to express your thoughts and information in a graphical way.
- Photos, audios, videos, and animated characters can be visualized easily with the help of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The animated Graphics Interchange format is used to put on view the animated characters in PowerPoint.
- Apart from this, there are different kinds of animated Graphical interface formulas included in the Microsoft Clip Art collection by the Microsoft Office Support team.
- Compressing option for audio and video files is also available in the PowerPoint support menu. This helps to create, manage and share the presentation with great ease and in less time.
Here are few instructions that will assist you to include some animations for PowerPoint presentation.
Directions to include an animated character in a PowerPoint presentation
animated character in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Launch the PowerPoint presentation first. Select the Insert option, and then select Movie and Movie from Clip Organizer. Now the Clip art side bar will get displayed.
- Choose the Animated Graphic Interface you wish to insert and click the Go option. Select the one you want to insert by simply scrolling all the way through the options. Always opt different search terms for searching the images, which helps you to make a good presentation in PowerPoint.
- After selecting the image, double click on it to open it.
- Make use of the handles on the corner of the image for resizing it to the required size. If you want to preview the presentation you created, press the F5 key on the keyboard.
The Microsoft PowerPoint tool bar consists of certain graphically illustrated buttons, by simply clicking which you can perform the specific task in your presentation. If the toolbar option is not there, then make it come into view by marking the box next to the toolbar option in the view menu option situated at the top of the PowerPoint Window.
I hope after reading the entire article you will get a clear picture about inserting animations for PowerPoint presentations. Thank you!