Hp Printer Issues
If you are using a HP Deskjet D1660 printer, you can get access to many advanced options such as generating documents at the speed of up to 20 pages per minute. This color inkjet printer is said to have a maximum resolution of 4,800 by 1,200 dots per inch, and also provides support for borderless photo printing. For any issues regarding the printer, you can always seek assistance from the Hp printer tech support team.
Sometimes, while using this printer, you may see that the cartridges used are out of alignment. This can lead to the occurrence of blurred and malformed printouts. The cartridges used in D1660 are of two types – a black and a tricolored one. If you get such kinds of issues while using the D1660 printer, you can use the function enabled in the printer’s software.
You can use the following instructions provided by the hp printer tech support team to align the HP printer D1660:
- First, you need to press the power button, which you can find in the lower left corner of the printer’s front panel. Pull out all the paper guides on the input tray and instead load the tray with plain paper. Make sure you slide the paper guides inward until you see both guides touch the stack of paper.
- Now, you can log in to your computer and click on the Windows Start menu. Next, you need to click on All Programs followed by the HP option. Now, you can click on HP Solution Center.
- In the next step, you need to click on Open Toolbox and then on the Align the Print Cartridges option. Here, you will be able to see the Align button. Once you click on this button, your Deskjet printer will be able to perform the alignment and calibration process. Now, wait until your printer is able to generate a test page.
Hp Printer Updates
- According to the hp printer tech support team, once the test page is generated, you can thoroughly check it and see if the alignment issues still occur. After this, some instructions will appear on your computer screen, which you need to follow. Once the alignment process is finished, you can click on the Done button.
These instructions will help you to align your hp printer D1660 and fix the issues that were associated with the cartridges. However, if you are still not able to fix it, feel free to dial our 24/7 technical support number.
Contact HP printer tech support
Just like securing data in a computer, we would like to have the hardcopy of the same for various purposes like preparing reports. When it comes to taking a hardcopy, it is essential to have a printer to get the task done. There are various printers. HP printer is one of the most commonly used printers.
We need to follow certain steps for installing HP printer driver. There are varieties of models available and you need to follow certain steps and get the printer installed. You can also contact the HP printer tech support for assistance.
- Visit the support website for HP printers and drivers. Perform this from your web browser.
- In the homepage of the HP website, type in the name of the HP printer along with its model number in the area meant for performing the search.
- After typing in the name, select the search bar. Now a list of printers will be shown.
- You need to choose the link of HP printer that is the same or compatible with the name of the printer and model that you have provided. This will guide you to the page for Printer’s support and drivers’ page.
- In the homepage for the printer, choose Software Drivers and Downloads. Here, choose the name of the operating system and this will help you to choose the correct printer driver.
- This will show a software driver link that is automatically generated and this will be the one that is meant for your operating system. A new window will pop up and this will ask you to download the file.
- Select Save button to save the driver setup application on your hard drive.
- After saving the file, open and run the setup application. This will commence the installation wizard of HP printer.
- You will find the End User License Agreement; agree to this to start the installation process. When you click Next, you will be asked to point out a location to save the components of HP printer along with the associated folders.
Get in touch with HP printer tech support
- Provide the folder location as shown by the operating system to complete the installation and click Next. This will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the process, connect the printer to the computer and check for the physical connection. After detection of the printer, you will be able to take print outs from the same.
If you have any doubts regarding the installation of printer, contact the HP printer tech support for assistance. The HP printer tech support will provide you the instructions.