Microsoft Word 2007
You can easily add personality to your meetings and events if you add multipage banners with them. Microsoft Word 2007 allows the users to easily create and edit multipage banners. Here we discuss simple instructions for creating and printing multipage banners using Word.
If you follow the simple instructions given above, you will be able to easily print a multipage banner using Word 2007.
Microsoft word features
Being a proprietary word processor, Microsoft word offers a wide range of Form controls such as drop-down list, check boxes, text boxes, date-picker and picture-content controls. Given below are the instructions from the Microsoft Word help 2007 team to create a form in Microsoft word.
- Lauch Microsoft word 2007.
- Now design your form on paper or refer a pre-existing form as a guide.
- Open a new word document page. Before starting the process, make sure that the Developer tab option is available in the main menu bar. If it is not there in the menu then click the Microsoft Office button and select Popular option from the dropdown menu. Now check the box next to Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon button to avail the developer tab on the ribbon.
- Now select a suitable word template for your form. Type headings for your form. After finishing the above step, insert the tables into your form by comparing the form you designed in the paper.
How To Create A Form In Microsoft Word?
how to create a form in Word
- Type heading information for your form and place the label after the form control. Place the instructional text in the first line of your form by utilizing controls such as drop-down lists, combo boxes, and text boxes.
- Now introduce the new form control. Locate the position in the document where you want the form control to appear.
- Hit on the Developer tab followed by clicking the Design Mode options. Choose the particular form control you want to place in your document from the controls group.
- Click Save button to save all the changes. Now the new form control will get displayed.
- Microsoft Word provides some features by using which you can configure the form control properties. For this, select the properties option from the control group. This displays a control content properties dialogue box. Select the desired Properties from the available list and click OK button.
- For underlining the contents of text boxes, select the Text Box by simply clicking on the desired button. Now hit on the Home tab followed by clicking the underline button. After finishing the entire process, click Developer tab to return to the design mode.
That’s all with the information from the Microsoft Word Help 2007 team for creating a form in a word document. Thank you for your time and energy!
Merging tables in Excel
Combining tables in Microsoft Office programs will allow you to merge information in the files. It will make the data interpretation more simpler and comprehensive as well. Depending upon the requirements and information layout, tables may be merged suitably by means of tools provided in the Microsoft Office programs. Merging tables is a regular feature of Microsoft Word from the2002 version onwards; however, the ways of accessing some of the merging features have changed a bit in Microsoft Word help 2007 version.
Let’s see the step by step instructions to follow in the process of merging of tables in Microsoft word help 2007 program, shall we?
- Launch the Microsoft Word. Choose the tables that you need to merge for the purpose of consolidation.
- Highlight the concerned cells from the table.
- Choose the copy option under the Home tab or push down the CTRL + C at the same time to copy the highlighted portion.
- Locate the cursor for pasting the merged cells. Choose the Paste option under the Home tab and select the Paste by appending table to add the copied items to the destination table. In case, you need to provide more than a single column and rows inside a cell, choose the cell and paste inside that particular cell. For combining the copied cells in to the table, choose the clipboard icon on the bottom right end of the pasted cells and then choose Merge with existing table option.
Considerations while choosing the table for merging
For choosing the cells, shift the mouse pointer towards the left end of the cell. When it turns to a black pointer, to select the entire cell either you need to click it or click and press down the mouse button and drag it to choose a number of cells. When you see the right-leaning pointer, you have to copy the entire cells by dragging the mouse pointer to the left hand side of the table. Likewise, copy the columns of the table by locating the pointer on top of the column and click on the same when it turns in to a black downward pointer. To select more than one column, you have to click and drag the mouse button simultaneously. Choose the four way arrow icon to select the whole table.
The merging function will also facilitate the merging of tables with different number of columns even without changing the number of columns in the table even though it lacks the Paste by appending table feature.
Hope you find this information useful.
How to find Resume Templates in Word 2007?
Are you wondering how you can find the resume templates in Word 2007? Then read on! You will find this article informative.
A resume is always the first interaction that you will have with a potential employer whether you’re about to enter the job market or even if you simply wish to update your experience and skills. The templates in Word 2007 will help you plug in your own details, will remind you of probable skills and experience or can be simply be used as a source of inspiration to create your very own customer record of employment. This way, you can also avoid the task of having to make a resume from scratch.
How to find Resume Templates in Word 2007?
- Open your Microsoft Word and from the top left corner of the screen select the Office button.
- To open up the Available Templates pane in the main section of the screen, click Open. Choose the New resume samples button and then go through the various resumes that are sorted by the job type.
- To open a folder which contains the three sub folders Basic resumes, Job specific resumes and Situation specific resumes, select the Resume samples and CV’s button.
- To view more resume samples, double click any of the three folders. Double click on any resume which will open it up in a new Word window in just a few minutes and then you can customize it with your own information.
- In the Search Office.com for templates text box near the top of the screen, type resume. To open an Internet window that offer more Word 2007 resume templates that you can download, click the arrow button. Microsoft Office Online also allows you to download additional templates for Microsoft Word. The templates interface provides you with the link to this site.
Create a resume using Resume Templates
These are the steps to find the resume templates in Word 2007. To open a new document, try not to use the Ctrl+N shortcut as it will open a blank new document instead of going to the templates surface.
If you have any doubts, you can always get assistance from the inbuilt Microsoft Word help 2007 database. If that doesn’t prove helpful, look for online Microsoft Word help 2007.
I hope that was all the information that you were looking for. Have a great day!
how to create forms
Microsoft Word 2007 allows you to create interactive forms by utilizing the available design features. After finishing the form creation, don’t forget to lock the form by assigning a password, so that others cannot edit your form’s content. Configuring the form, creating its content and locking are the three important steps involved in form creation. Microsoft Word Help 2007 also provide some tools for form generation.
How to configure forms?
- For configuring the forms, open a new word document in Microsoft word. Select the Microsoft Office button from the top corner of the screen.
- Select Options which is there on the bottom of the box. Check the Show Developer tab in the ribbon and select OK. A tab appears at the end of the main ribbon soon after the dialog box closes.
- Choose the Microsoft Office button again and select New. Select the My Templates option from the available choices.
- Now double-click on the Normal template and select Create new.
- After completing the entire process select the Microsoft Office Button once more and then Save As.
- Enter the name of your form in the desired name field and save.
how to generate forms with Microsoft word
Instruction for creating the form’s content
- Click the Design mode from the Developer tab and choose the design which suits your form.
- For adding a text area into the form click the Rich Text or Text from the design options available.
- If you want to underline the text in your form please utilize the underline option.
- To add a control which provides pre-populated choices for your form select the Drop-Down List. By simply selecting Add from the Drop-Down List properties, you can add different choices.
- To get the elements appear in the form, click the element’s icon.
- By selecting the Legacy tools you can include a check box and then Check Box Form Field. For entering the label, press the space bar on the keyboard.
- To get the form saved, hit on the save button.
Protect the form
- Click the Protect Document option from the Developer tab.
- Select Restrict Formatting and Editing.
- In order to get protection from external editing, from the protect document task pane check the Allow only this type of editing in the document.
- From the Start Enforcement options click Yes, start Enforcing Protection to start enforcement of restrictions after the completion of the form.
- To acquire the complete control of your form assign a password by entering it in the Enter new password check box.
IF you come across any doubt even after reading the entire article please go through the Microsoft Word Help 2007 option available in the main menu bar.