Doing presentations in PowerPoint is always a fun thing. You can experiment with different styles in PowerPoint. You can add a variety of animations and graphics into it which adds a bit flare to your presentation. By using animated backgrounds for PowerPoint you can make your presentations more dynamic. Here we are going to discuss how to add animated fireworks into your presentation.
Adding PowerPoint Fireworks
- Open your PowerPoint application. From the main menu toolbar, click on “Insert’ tab. Click “Shapes” and select the Oval shape from the many different shapes you see there. Now draw a circle on the stage by holding down the mouse and dragging it. Choose dimensions of 2 by 3 inches. This will be your explosion. Now repeat the same process but now a circle having dimensions 1.5 by 0.5 inches which is to use for the rocket.
- Now highlight both the circles by holding down the Shift key and clicking on both shapes. Right-click and select “Format Object” from the pull-out menu.
- From the Format Shape tool box, select Fill tab. Choose “Gradient Fill”. From the Preset Colors drop-down menu, click the “Fire” option. From the Type menu, click “Radial”. Click “From Center” from the Direction drop-down menu. Now click “Line Color” and select “No Line”. Finally click the Close tab to accept.
- Now click on Animations tab and select “Custom Animation”. Drag the rocket to the bottom of the slide.
- Highlight your rocket by clicking on it. Click Add Effect > Entrance > Appear. Choose “After Previous” from the “Start” pull-down menu.
- Select Add Effect > Motion Path > Draw Custom Path > Line.
- Click on the rocket and by holding down the mouse drag a line to the explosion. Now right-click on the rocket and select the option “Send to Back“.
- From the animation panel, click “Line Effect“. From the “Start” pull-out menu, click “With Previous”. Right-click “Line Effect” and select “Effect Options”.
- Highlight explosion and click “Add Effect > Exit > Disappear”. Select “After Previous” for the Start Type.
- Select Add Effect > Emphasis > Grow Shrink. Select “With Previous” for the Start Type.
- Select Add Effect > Entrance > Appear. Select “With Previous” for the Start Type. Select”Very Fast” for the speed.
- Select Add Effect > Exit > Dissolve Out. Select “With Previous” for the Start Type. Select”Very Fast” for the speed.
- Choose “Format Background” from the pull-out menu by right-clicking on the slide. Click Gradient Fill > Nightfall from the Preset Color menu. Click on the Type menu and choose Linear > Direction > Linear Down.
- Click Apply and Close to accept.
Now see for yourself how animated backgrounds for PowerPoint and special effects changes the way your presentation looks. Explore more features and make it big!Google+