You may come across some errors while working with Microsoft Excel. Here in this article I wish to discuss some troubleshooting techniques from the Excel Tech Support panel that will surely help you to resolve common Excel problems.
How to troubleshoot MS Excel?
- Sometimes when trying to open an Excel file you might get an error message saying There Was a Problem Sending the Command to the Program. Now hit on the Excel Office button and then select Excel options. Now select the advanced option followed by selecting the general option. When done, uncheck the box next to Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange. Now close the window and open a saved Excel File document to ensure that the application is running properly.
- Sometimes when trying to insert rows or columns in Microsoft Excel an error message gets displayed saying “Cannot shift objects off sheet“. If that is the case then select the Excel options from the top menu bar and then select advanced option from the drop down menu thus appeared. Now select Display Options for this workbook followed by clicking the all button normally appear beneath the for objects show option.
- Now select the c drive from the windows explorer window. Select the program files or Program Files (*86) option from
the list of folders. Now expand the Office directory by clicking the Microsoft office option. To expand the Office folder give a double click on the particular office folder. Now right-click on pdfmaker. dot option followed by hitting the cut button. Now go to my documents folder and then click on the paste button.
- Sometimes you may view an error message saying Compile error in hidden module: Autoexec” and “DistMon” when opening Excel 2007. To fix this problem remove pdfmaker. xla file from the X1start folder just like you did before. Once you move these Acrobat files into my documents folder then your problem gets fixed.
- Click start button and then select control panel option from the pop-up menu. Now select the add or remove option from the control panel home window. Now you were able to view a list with all the installed applications in it. Select Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Office from the list and then hit on the change button next to it. Now select the repair option followed by hitting the control button. Now windows will automatically detect and repair the issues within MS Excel.
Expect these instructions from the Excel Tech Support crew will assist you to resolve the issues within the Microsoft Excel. Thank you!Google+