You can easily add personality to your meetings and events if you add multipage banners with them. Microsoft Word 2007 allows the users to easily create and edit multipage banners. Here we discuss simple instructions for creating and printing multipage banners using Word.
- To create a new document in the Word program, move the mouse pointer to the top left corner of the window and click on the Office button found there. Click on the New button found in the drop down menu that appears on the screen.
- Choose the option labeled as More Categories found at the bottom of the template list and then select the Banner tab found under it.
- According to the details published in the Microsoft Word help 2007 website, the program will now show you a list consisting all the available templates that support multipage banners. Browse through the list and select any one of your choice to view more information about the template.
- For obtaining and opening the selected template, click on the Download button.
- If you wish to customize the multi page banner that you have selected now, highlight the text that you want to change and type over it for changing it. The program also allows you to add images and clip-arts to the template by clicking on the Insert tab found in the ribbon and selecting the object shown in the screen.
- Microsoft Word help 2007 site advises that you drag and reposition the object if you are to change the layout of the images
and objects in the template.
- Save the file created after you have made the necessary changes by clicking on the Save button found under the File menu or by pressing the CTRL and S keys found in the keyboard simultaneously.
- Print the multipage banner that you have created by clicking on the Print tab found under the File menu or by pressing the CTRL and P keys in the keyboard. If the system asks you for confirmation before sending the document to printer, confirm it by pressing the OK button.
- If there are any undesirable borders in the banner, remove them by trimming them from the paper.
If you follow the simple instructions given above, you will be able to easily print a multipage banner using Word 2007.