Are you searching for a way to create an email signature in the Outlook Express program? If yes, read ahead to know more on the steps to make an email signature in Outlook without encountering any Outlook Express email problems.
- Turn on your computer and open the Outlook Express program. Go to the Tools menu and select Options.
- From the windows that pop up, select the Signatures tab. Choose New from this tab.
- Decide on the information that you need to include in the signature. You can include your name, mailing address, email address, phone and fax numbers, business title and any other vital information. You may also include a favorite piece of quote, short piece of wisdom or joke to liven up your email messages.
- You can then type the text of your email signature in the text box. You should take care to type in the text exactly as you want it to be displayed in the mail. It is always recommended to limit your email signature to five lines. This will make it easy for the receiver to find the important information.
- You can then select the rename option that is located at the top of the window. You should also check the box near to Add signatures to all outgoing messages. You can select his option if you need the Outlook program to add your signature in all the email messages automatically. You will have to add the signature manually if you leave this option unchecked.
- You may now test your signature by opening a new email. If you have chosen to add your signature automatically, it will appear. If you wish to add it manually, you can go to Insert in the menu and then click on Signature.
- You can make additional signatures following the same process if you wish to have more than one signature. For instance, you can have one for the personal emails and other for the business mails. After you have created the second signature, click on Advanced button that is located next to the signature text box. You can now select the account to which you wish to associate the new signature.
These are the simple steps to make an email signature in the Outlook program without getting any Outlook Express email problems. If you have any doubts, you can contact our tech support team.Google+