Microsoft provides an important email client known as Outlook Express that is used all over the world for many different purposes. Even though Microsoft does not develop this application anymore, many users still use this tool for accessing their mails. This software is made available free to its users. However, it is not possible to download it separately. Until and unless you download the latest version of Internet Explorer and install it in your system, downloading the program cannot be achieved.
Many unexpected Outlook Express email problems may arise while trying to install the application. In such an event, contact the Microsoft Outlook Express professionals. Read the following instructions to learn how to install Outlook Express in your system without encountering any issues.
Instructions to install Outlook Express Email
- Open your Internet Explorer homepage. Click “Download now” in order to download the latest version of the installation file. Scroll your mouse to the left side of your computer screen and select the link that is most appropriate for your operating system.
- You can save the installation file in any of your folders in your computer by first browsing through the folders and then clicking the “Save” button.
- Now, open the folder where you have saved the file. Double-clicking the file will open up a small window where you are required to click the “Run” button.
- Make sure that you click the radio button that reads “I choose not to participate right now.” Then, click “Next” to go to next step.
- In the new page, click “Accept” and then the “Next” button. Now, the installation process will begin.
- After the installation process completes, restart your system by clicking the “Restart now” button.
- After your system restarts, open the Windows “Start” menu and click “Programs.” Select “Outlook Express.” Since the Windows Mail has replaced your Outlook Express, you will see this program rather than the Outlook Express.
Thus, you have just learnt how to install Outlook Express client. Let me remind you one more time not to forget to download and then install the latest versions of the Internet Explorer first if you really want to perform the installing of Outlook Express email on your system. After you have installed the application, you can configure your Outlook Express to receive/send emails from your email account. To know more about Outlook Express email problems, visit the Outlook express website and read the FAQs or the related articles over the internet.Google+