Drawing tablets are indeed amazing tools. They help you to get adapted and enjoy a pencil on paper type of easy workflow to your digital art production procedures. Nowadays, you will be able to find numerous tablet models with varied features and specifications. To be precise, these modern tablets are gaining a never before like popularity and is a big rage among gadget lovers. The best part is that they come in different sizes and price ranges. Blender is the free software that enables you to create your own 3D objects and art on your system. With surface tablet support, you can create artistic pictures as if you were using a pen to draw on a piece of paper. The only difference you will see is that the blender software or the ‘drawing pen’ that you are using, acts exactly like the computer mouse. The software gives you the ease and ability to make left and right clicks by just touching the surface of the tablet. You can also use the button found on the side of the pen.
Surface tablet support for creating art
- You can get started by inserting PC tablet USB plug inside a USB port found on your system.
- Make sure you are giving your computer the time for detecting and installing drivers for your tablet. In most cases, the computer will perform automatic installation for these drivers. On the other hand, there are times when you are required to use surface tablet support for installing the drivers from a software program or from the authentic website of the tablet’s manufacturer.
- Bring the point of your tablet pen slightly across the surface of the tablet in order to make sure that the device is working properly. You will be able to see that the cursor of the mouse is moving along with the pen’s motions.
- The next step is to launch Blender on your computer and open up a new project for Blender.
- You can press the tip of the tablet pen on the surface of your tablet for initiating commands that needs a mouse left click for performing tasks. The main tasks are menu selection and command confirmations.
- Proceed by pressing on the button that you can see on the side of the tablet pen. This is for using commands done by right clicking on the mouse. This action will help you in the vertices selection of your 3D model.
The above-mentioned steps will help you in creating 3D art using your PC tablet, along with the Blender software. If you find technical issues, you can make use of surface tablet support and resolve the issues at the earliest.Google+