The PowerPoint is one of the most popular software that you can use for creating presentations. There are number of features in PowerPoint that enables you to make your presentation both interesting as well as attractive. Try out the following instructions provided by PowerPoint help to create your own presentation.
Steps to Follow
- Open the PowerPoint program on your computer. For that, click on the PowerPoint icon that you can find in the desktop or in the Start menu. If you cannot find this icon in either of these places, open the Start menu and click All Programs. From the list of all programs that appears, select the Microsoft Office and then click on Microsoft PowerPoint from the Office menu.
- When the program opens, a dialogue box appears on the screen. From the options in the dialogue box, select Blank Presentation.
- Select an AutoLayout format. Start with the Title slide layout that you can find on the left side of the window. Once you select title layout, click OK.
- Click in the title box and type the title in it to add text into the slide.
- You can add the subtitle as well by following the same method in the subtitle box.
- Once you added all the information for the first slide, click on the New Slide option that you can find on the Common Tasks Toolbar. Similar to the previous slide, AutoLayout appears and now you can choose the layout for this slide. Add more slides to your presentation until your presentation is complete.
- Once you create all the slides for your PowerPoint, click on the button that you find on the lower corner of your PowerPoint window to move from one slide to the other for viewing it.
- To move to the previous slide, click on the upward pointing arrow at the bottom of the window or on the downward pointing arrow to move to another slide.
- Once you check all the slides and after making the necessary changes, save the presentation that you have created. For that, click the File menu on top of the PowerPoint window and then select the Save As option. Then type the name of your presentation in the dialogue box that appears and click OK.
The above instructions are helpful for you to create a presentation. Visit the PowerPoint help website for more assistance regarding the application.